Need Best Dealership in Philly area for nsx maintenance

I'm new to this site because I need to find a really good Acura house that you guys can truly recommend for both routine maintenance and more sophisticated repairs (like replacing the sound system, for example.)

I'd used Ardmore Acura for years until they just didn't do it right. Moreover, an employee on the lot backed into the front end of my mint '91 last year. You can understand my desire for a new shop.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Melanie

I think all are in agreement that the only dealer to go to in the Philly area is Davis Acura in Langhorne PA (near Seasame Place/Oxford Valley Mall). Their master mechanic, Bernie, knows these cars like the back of his hand.

I don't think dealers are the place to go for upgrading sound systems. But if you are talking about fixing the Bose speakers, search the forums for info on this topic. You don't need to replace them, just have the amps repaired.

I think all are in agreement that the only dealer to go to in the Philly area is Davis Acura in Langhorne PA (near Seasame Place/Oxford Valley Mall). Their master mechanic, Bernie, knows these cars like the back of his hand.

Oh, what am I...chopped liver?:biggrin::tongue:

I'm new to this site because I need to find a really good Acura house that you guys can truly recommend for both routine maintenance and more sophisticated repairs (like replacing the sound system, for example.)

I'd used Ardmore Acura for years until they just didn't do it right. Moreover, an employee on the lot backed into the front end of my mint '91 last year. You can understand my desire for a new shop.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Melanie
I do a bit of work on nsx's, my personal one and did some work for Tiago Patricio. I am a former Honda technician.

Hey Mike, where do you bring your cars (NSX's) for service?:eek::biggrin::wink:

Well, I dont own "normal" NSX's but Im more than able to service NSX's and actually do a good amount of NSX work:biggrin:

Back