Need alignment, Sterling Mccall Acura or ?

So my 02's in need of an alignment.

Has anyone had a good experience with any local dealerships or competent mechanics around here ? What have you paid on average ?

Let me know, I know its short notice but im thinking of dropping my car off at Sterling Mccall tomorrow as im taking a road trip this weekend.

Thanks !

Cory

Cory,
I've had great experiences at Southwest Alignment, I believe they are off of beverly hills and unity, near richmond. Very meticullous and cautious with my NSX. They do it right, even if you have aftermarket rims or if your car is lowered. Brad from autologic referrred them and I was very impressed with their work..only $75

ricky

Wheelman,
Ive given them a call, talked to a Greg there and will be taking my car over to them shortly.Thanks for the recommendation. Hope they do a good job for me.

I called Sterling Mccall, was switched around a few times then put into some service guys voicemail. :mad: Oh well, ill give them another chance later.

Why not John Eagle Acura? :confused: They are closer to your house and have the latest Hunter alignment machine.

Fyi, talked to Greg on phone, stressed that it was my 02 Nsx, he quoted me $50 for alignment. Got there, talked to him about inner edge of front tire wear and dropped off car. Came back after he finished and then they gave me a bill for $75 with no explanation. Cars not lowered, stock 00 rims on my car.

I told the service guy, Greg that he quoted me $50 on the phone, and asked why I was being charged $75. It wasnt that I really cared about the extra $25, but it was the principle of being quoted one thing, and me knowing exactly who I talked to, etc and then being charged another amount. I had expected a price of $80-90, so the $50 seemed unusually low to me in the first place.

He adjusted the price to $65 (I didnt push for it) and we came to the conclusion that he must have just misheard me and thought I had a Rsx or something like that. Its actually happened several times to me where I say Nsx and others think Rsx, Tsx, etc. Must be because im young and they cant believe I just said that I own a Nsx.

Anyhow, the alignments done well, and im a happy camper, and ready to go on a road trip with my girlfriend this weekend. Other than the price snafu, everything worked out great.

Back