Need a good shop in San Diego for a PPI

LMR

Legendary Member
I have found an NSX in San Diego that I am interested in and need to find a good NSX shop to do a PPI. Thanks in advance for any help.

I can't recommend anybody, but would be happy to give it a once over, provided I could work it into my (and the seller's) schedule.

Miner

Thanks for the offer. I live a little more than an hour away from where the car is so I will be able to go look at it my self. If something changes I will let you know but thanks again.

+1 for Greenlight Honda. Jerry was the only guy that worked on my car.

Thanks. So Jerry has been working on NSX's for awhile. I will call him in the morning.

Jerry used to work for Acura as a NSX Tech until he opened up his own shop. Every time I took my car in there were always a couple of NSXs around.

Thanks for the offer. I live a little more than an hour away from where the car is so I will be able to go look at it my self. If something changes I will let you know but thanks again.

Roger. I figured I could take a quick look and let you know if it worth even coming down the 85 miles from FV (I used to live at the corner of Edinger and Newhope). Short of pulling wheels and checking compression, etc, I could tell you with 85% confidence the general condition of the car.

Miner

Jerry used to work for Acura as a NSX Tech until he opened up his own shop. Every time I took my car in there were always a couple of NSXs around.

Thanks, that make me feel even better about having him do a PPI.

Roger. I figured I could take a quick look and let you know if it worth even coming down the 85 miles from FV (I used to live at the corner of Edinger and Newhope). Short of pulling wheels and checking compression, etc, I could tell you with 85% confidence the general condition of the car.

Miner

I think I might take you up on your offer.The owner said it can be looked at Monday thru Friday between 8:00 and 6:00. Let me know if that works for you and then I will contact him to see what works for him. Thanks again. I live near Brookhurst and Talbert, wow we were almost neighbors.

I think I might take you up on your offer.The owner said it can be looked at Monday thru Friday between 8:00 and 6:00. Let me know if that works for you and then I will contact him to see what works for him. Thanks again. I live near Brookhurst and Talbert, wow we were almost neighbors.

I usually get off work about 3:30 so the time works. Do you happen to know the area? I'm central at 32nd st pier and head up the 15 after work.

I spent most of my free time at Frys or Costco; really close.

I usually get off work about 3:30 so the time works. Do you happen to know the area? I'm central at 32nd st pier and head up the 15 after work.

I spent most of my free time at Frys or Costco; really close.

I will get the info when I talk to him and let you know.

Back