Need a good body shop on Long Island

A friend got into a fender bender and is looking for a good body shop on Long Island, preferably in western Suffolk. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

I will reach out to my long island guys see what they say

Call Detailing Dynamics and ask for Eddie and telll em I told you to call. Im sure he knows some good places

Last edited:
If the car can be driven, I would seriously consider taking the drive to Poughkeepsie, up 684. Can't be more than 75 miles. :smile:

professionals choice 631-587-7755 ask for paul
Ferrari and vette guy does great work

Where on LI? In Nassau county Norman Collision in Great Neck is outstanding. They do tons of work on high end cars, Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls. Also good, and cheaper, is Rainbow Paint and Collision in Port Washington. They claim they do the work for Rallye MB. Just did the hood on my car and came out 100% perfect and great price.

I will post more as I get em

I will post more as I get em

they are expensive, but i used Rallye Motors body shop. they are about 1/2 mile from roosevelt field mall.

they charge about 500 per panel to paint plus parts. i cant speak for their pricing but i do know i have not had any problem with them.

I would suggest Autosport Designs in Huntington Station, right off Jericho Turnpike on the Nassau/Suffolk border. Top notch shop! You'll see the quality of their body repair and restorations on their website -
http://autosportdesigns.com/Body/ (they'll do non-sports cars too).

I used R&R Auto in Port Washington on my 2004 Accord Coupe 6MT and was extremely pleased with the quality of their work and service. They specialize in Hondas and Acuras and do much of the body work for PS Honda here on the North Shore.

Back