Need a favor to check out an NSX in Wallingford, CT

Hey I actually was there on sunday. I drove by and saw it and blew around since I'm looking to buy a nsx early next year. I checked it out quick. The sticker price was only $26k its a 91. The paint looks like hell, and its an automatic. The interior looked good though. It was a sunday so the dealership was closed and once I saw it was an automatic I totally stopped looking at it. If you want me to go back and take it for a ride I can. Hit me up

[email protected]

Most (or all) of their cars are theft recovery, water damage, or salavaged cars (no clean titles). I would be extra careful with them (even if they claim that they hand pick the ones that are just like new).

TigerNSX said:
Most (or all) of their cars are theft recovery, water damage, or salavaged cars (no clean titles). I would be extra careful with them (even if they claim that they hand pick the ones that are just like new).

I was told by one of their employees that this is indeed the case. Most are theft recoveries or water damaged that they acquire from auctions.

tschang13: Sorry, I didn't get back to you on this. I haven't been near the dealership in a while. Good luck with your hunt.

Back