• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

need a crankshaft (almost new cond.)

please .... I need help... i called everyone and every place.. i don't know what to do I am also to the point where i am about to sell the car... and I hate thinking of that... but i am forced to ...
I can't believe this....

please enyone please help... i need a CRANKSHAFT...
anything you know ... would help..

thanks

Have you tried a machine shop to see if your crankshaft can be repaired?? If not I would call Niello Acura and see how much a new one is with your NXSCA discount.

Bruce

machine shop said they can't do it... they can.. but they don't recomend it cause they say over time it might crack... so i don't know what to do...

this has been the worse experience off my life...:(

Why is Acura not able to get the part? Is it back-ordered?

Have you tried salvage yards that deal in NSXs?

The crankshaft is available through the Acura Dealer. The part no. is 13310-PR7-A00. List price is $2325.00. You should be able to get a discount at a florida dealer somewhere with your NSXCA membership. You might also try Basch Acura in Phoenix he does a lot of engine work.

Bruce

Back