Need a car fax check ...

I need a car fax on an Infinity Q45 license plate 4RXF482, is there a way of getting it without a vin number? It's located in California, 95610.

thanks.

Just realized this should have gone in the off -topic, my apologies.

Well, I don't think I can ..... unless I break the law .....!

I just noticed that my neighhbor on the backyard has parked or more likely hidden this car on the very corner of his lot where it can't be seen from his frontage (he has an acre lot ....). It definitely doesn't look like he is storing it; it is not covered and is almost touching my fence and my overgrown Photenia plants are overlooking it :eek:

It has a for a sale sign ........... if it needed repairs or not working, he wouldn't place it there ........ looks like he is hiding it. I am wondering if it is a stolen property, or he/she confiscated because of a dispute and hiding it ........... this is a relatively new neighbor, just checking.

Any ideas how I can find out what is the status?

Just saw the post Powered by Honda. Thanks.

I'm just kidding.. (although they did mess up my custom plates.. and I'm still bitter about it.)

This is how I (legally) obtained the information...

Well.. it's simple. It's on a website.

http://www.smogcheck.ca.gov/vehtests/pubtstqry.aspx

It's fairly new (About.... 3 months old?). It's a great tool to use when buying a used car... you can see the smog test history of the vehicle.

Hope that helps... and I hope that clears my name. :D

--Conrad

An fyi ........ I stopped and talked to the neighbor; the door opened only 10 degrees as they have a big dog ...... I introduced myself and asked about what was the status of the car, why was it in the back, anything wrong with it, something I need to know ..... well, the answer she gave is: it's for sale but it doesn't have insurance so we are afraid it might get stolen ..... and the door was about to close ..........

Okayyyyyyyyyyy, then why in the very back corner of the lot, almost touching the fence instead of just behind their garage which is still not visible from the street. How can it be for sale if you can't show it .........?

I am thinking of calling the neighborly patrol for a informal Q/A .......

Back