Need a attorney ASAP....

Hello fellow NSXers. I have 1991 NSX that I wanted to do custom interior work. I had few of my friends who had work done on their car from this shop "Custom Creations" located in New Haven CT. Get to the point the project involved complete makeover of the interior. Fiberglass dash, door panels tv's sound system Recaro seats and all trim and roof to match seats to be covered in black and red suede much more. I provided all the parts and was only to pay for labor. This was a 1 week job promised by shop owner then it went to 2 weeks and dragged to almost 4 months. I saw no progress and was noticing that my car was only falling apart. I got to the point where I picked up my car and all my parts from the shop. At this time my entire NSX, Ro_Ja rims, Lexani Carbon Fiber Hatch, and OEM parts that were removed were over sprayed and damaged :mad: . My new parts that I provided also are oversparyed as well :mad: . Basically the car is a mess:frown: . I have an estimate from a body shop to put the car back to stock and repaint it close to $40k :eek: . Thats not including the interior pieces behind seats and to reupholster the Recaro's seats and other parts that I provided.

What I'm looking for now is a Excellent Lawyer who has knowledge in this field and has an idea what I have been put thru :frown: . This NSX was my pride and joy. I pampered it like no other car. I just want to bring a lawsuit aganist this shop for damages and destroying my dream to be a proud owner of one of the ULTIMATE CAR ever put together.

If there is anyone who can help I'm located in Conncticut.
Everyone's input will be greately appreciated.

Here is my email [email protected]

Best Regards,

Sammy

Last edited:
deleted after admin moved it to Northeast by TyraNSX

Last edited:
:frown: Real sorry to hear about your ride . Any chance insuranse would look into that? I would question whether or not that falls under the comprehensive. If you go to them for a claim they might take it up with the company. You would have to push hard that you feel they cover that type damange. That's the only way they'll likely take action. Its an open and shut case I would think so anyone will take it from a lawyer perspective.

Sounds like you should call Marke-Salomone and tell them "you mean business". I have a couple friends that are lawyers (though not this type) I'll ask around.

I found that the best way to deal with A$$ like this is to work out a deal. See what they are willing to do to fix the situation before getting a lawyer. Some times it cost you more $$$$ to take them to court. Get quotes for the repair bring them with you and talk to the owner. The biggest thing is persistence keep on them!! It worked for me– I had an audio system installed in my car by some local fool that destroyed my interior we were able to work things out (I got my car fixed). Its worth the try.

Good Luck

hey, might want to try a contigency lawyer whom deals with lemon laws and autoshop fruads, try google it, i know a few but only in the city, they are awesome, I had a case on a RSX type S where i got a full refund and the dealership closed down right after payed me off. good luck on ur case.
oh BTW make sure you contact DMV also, they will have auditors to solve it and will inspect the auto shop.

Julia

Back