NE1 near Rallye Acura (Roslyn NY)

has anyone seen this car in person or near the dealership? if so, pls let me know what u think of it in terms of condtion, etc. im torn between blk or silver, but this ones certed, so its a plus. thanks in advance.

http://www.carad.com/status/ShowroomViewVehicle.cfm?listing=8528914

Rallye Acura
1750 Northern Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576

black is very hard to maintain. Ill try and set out Sat morning and take a look for you. I have a black one, and if i had a choice i would definitely take silver over black. If your a cleaning freak, waxing and washing on a daily basis then black truely stands out.

I just checked out the car at the dealer since i had to pick up a few little things. The car is perfect, all doors, hood, fenders line up so no appearance of any accidents or paint work. I didnt notice any scratches or dents on the exterior. The interior looks nothing short of perfect. Basically it looks like a brand new car thats 3 years old. The only catch being that they want ~$70K for it. I think if you can get it for ~$60-65K out the door it a steal.

Last edited:
Angelo08 > thanks for the info!! im "considering" a blk one, but really want to be patient for a similar car in silver for the reasons you mentioned. the car def looks MINT though and it is certed....i plan on talking to them again to see how negotiable they are. we'll see. thanks again:smile:

I've checked this car out before and can verify to you that this is indeed a very clean NSX.

Looked at it yesterday, had a 'private showing' upstairs :smile: , other than curb rash on one wheel (which they'll take care of once purchased) it is in beautiful condition.

Attachments

• sdgadfg.JPG
    sdgadfg.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 72
Back