NCAA March Mayhem

Does anyone want to make the on-line bracket group (NCAA Pool) for NSXPRIME?

Perhaps, we could create some kind of pointing system, and give the winner a cool present?

I sense that it may be too late for this, but we still have time till tomorrow noon if anyone's interested!

I set up a pool through USA Today's website. Here is the info:

Just go to http://marchmania2003.usatoday.com to register. Then join the nsx pool. (You have to register first and then join an "existing pool" with ours being named "NSX")

This is a FREE pool and is open to anyone who wants to try it out. I am not making any money off of this pool and have no personal interest in it.

I have my office pool through this website as well. It manages all the picks and gives updates after each game.

This is purely for fun and bragging rights and will not involve any prizes. All entries must be completed by Thursday 3/20.

I would encourage anyone wishing to participate to use their screen names from Prime so that we will know who to root against.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 19 March 2003).]

DEADLINE IS 11:00 AM EST on Thursday.

Please note a little twist in the scoring:

This pool is using the Upset Special format of scoring and will give bonus points for picking lower seeded teams. The rules are explained on the website.

Bob

RSO 34 said:

This is purely for fun and bragging rights and will not involve any prizes. All entries must be completed by Thursday 3/20.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RSO 34 (edited 19 March 2003).]

Hi, Bob,

So do I get bragging rights or what :)!!

Back