NASA -AZ chuckwalla // who is going?

I will be there as well.
Wouldn't miss it, it's our last event of 2012.

Coz,

Look forward to meeting you. Are you an instructor? I thought you said you were. If so I would love to get some instruction and also get my logbook signed off to HPDE 4.

Same here...
Yes, I am an instructor and the HPDE2 asst group leader.
I will be happy to go out with you and do your check ride into 4.
Get with me Saturday morning so I can introduce you to Gabe, the HPDE4 group leader, and get things underway.

Are you coming out Friday for the test and tune day ?

Same here...
Yes, I am an instructor and the HPDE2 asst group leader.
I will be happy to go out with you and do your check ride into 4.
Get with me Saturday morning so I can introduce you to Gabe, the HPDE4 group leader, and get things underway.

Are you coming out Friday for the test and tune day ?

I can't. Working that day and heading out that night to the hotel. I'll see you Sat morning!

Very cool, I will be easy to find :-)

I can't. Working that day and heading out that night to the hotel. I'll see you Sat morning!

I'll be there (no car) and so will Patty with her S2000. Erik, it'll be good to see you and your brother again.

When are you and Patty getting there ?
I plan on getting there Friday early afternoon and setting up to get a few laps in on Friday before the track shuts down for the day.

I'll bring those KW springs I promised you months ago.

Not sure how Tage decided. Will check and let you know.

Since she's not running TT yet, are we allowed to be there on Friday?

OK, now I know :-)
Advanced drivers only.
Which is DE4 and above.
Open track, no run groups, no double yellow or checkered flags.

Not sure how Tage decided. Will check and let you know.

Just discussed it again with Tage, we have decided to open it up to DE3 drivers. Get your butt out there (Patty too), you and I can go out and play.
Get registered for it through the NASA-AZ site so we have an idea of how many will be there Friday.

Would be a perfect time for me to let you drive some laps in my car and teach you some things.

NASA Arizona Regional Director

I just updated the Friday "Test & Tune" format to include HPDE3 drivers now as well. We will structure it just like we have when we've done DE3/DE4 combined and we expect so few cars on track that it should not be an issue at all. If you can sneak away an extra day from work, this is the BEST value in track time!

I expect we'll take a break for 30 mins to feed the flaggers which leaves 390 mins of track time available. At only $150 that's a smoking deal!!! Compare similar Sat/Sun pricing and just 80 mins of track time it's not difficult to quickly see the value in attending the Friday "Test & Tune" day!

Quote:
Friday Test & Tune - *ONLY $150*
- Now open for HPDE3 as well!
- No drivers meeting
- No downloads
- Show up at any time and drive on track whenever
- Just pure "open track" enjoyment for DE3 or any advanced level drivers
- 10AM - 5PM

OK, now I know :-)
Advanced drivers only.
Which is DE4 and above.
Open track, no run groups, no double yellow or checkered flags.

Last edited:
Yes, camping in allowed.
A lot of us camp out.
Gates close at 9 PM
I believe they charge a 15.00 fee per night for RV's, no hook ups.

Last edited:
Hey Coz does Dali still run track events out your way?

Back