Napa an hy1, road trip

I was thinking about the end of june, for a napa to calistoga west to jenner down hy1, road trip if you think this is cool let me have soom feed back...............bill..........thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I'd be interested. But I'm not sure if I could keep up in my DD. :smile:

C' Mon Gary, your DD has a blower, too.

Bill, sounds like a great plan. I'm very interested if my NSX is not sold by then.

If day works for me, I would meet up in Santa Rosa area for the route portion to and along the coast. Rivers End at Jenner would be a good lunch stop, if that fits your schedule...

John Pearson

I was thinking about the end of june, for a napa to calistoga west to jenner down hy1, road trip if you think this is cool let me have soom feed back...............bill..........thanks for your time.

Bill,

Sounds like fun!

The last 2 Saturdays in June are the 20th and 27th.

I think Shad is hosting both NSXCA chapters on Sunday the 28th..not sure if this date has been confirmed with him though. I don't see anything posted on either of the chapters YahooGroup calendars.

Harry S. knows those roads pretty well hopefully he can chime in with some insight or suggestions.

I think it would be safer to set this up for the 20th just in case Shad's event is still happening..

C

PS. Kip an Shad will be running at Laguna Seca June 19-21. In case you wanted to look into a Monterey run instead. LINK

Last edited:
Bill,

Sounds like fun!

The last 2 Saturdays in June are the 20th and 27th.

I think Shad is hosting both NSXCA chapters on Sunday the 28th..not sure if this date has been confirmed with him though. I don't see anything posted on either of the chapters YahooGroup calendars.

Harry S. knows those roads pretty well hopefully he can chime in with some insight or suggestions.

I think it would be safer to set this up for the 20th just in case Shad's event is still happening..

C

PS. Kip an Shad will be running at Laguna Seca June 19-21. In case you wanted to look into a Monterey run instead.

C, good imfo it does not have to be in june. end of july or the start of aug.so let me here from the bay area/ch.I would like to do a day trip to lagune seca,on the 21 st to support kip an shad, i'm going on the 21st l/s anybody want to come. [
"]maybe lynn can help me on this to...bill thanks
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I have plans scattered about on my weekends between now and about July so I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it turns out I'm free that weekend, I'll definitely be in for the drive. Sounds like fun.

J

i have plans scattered about on my weekends between now and about july so i'll keep an eye on this thread and if it turns out i'm free that weekend, i'll definitely be in for the drive. Sounds like fun.

J

if we can get 10 or 20 cars we can go have lunch over at nsx gt's home...bill

I have plans scattered about on my weekends between now and about July so I'll keep an eye on this thread and if it turns out I'm free that weekend, I'll definitely be in for the drive. Sounds like fun.

J

same here

Back