na1 power seat rail

**edited

what is the going price for a used one minus the seatbelt latch? has the attached switch and pigtails just missing the seatbelt latch and pigtail.

thank you.

Last edited:
answers

the type r seatbelt latch electrical connector is part of the wiring harness under the seat. the rhd wiring harness will work on the left hand seat, but the wiring for the seat belt latch will not be long enough. If you don't connect it, you never get a red seat belt light on your dash. you can untape the harness and extend the wires (wont look factory) but can be done.

the seatbelt latch for a type r seat is a different part number then a normal nsx seatbelt latch. (it is about 1" taller) however the normal standard nsx seat belt latch will work, but it just wont stick up as high. if you are a small to medium person this wont be a problem, but if you are a bigger person then the seat belt latch siltting lower will dig into your leg.

also the latch from the left hand seat is the same orientation as the right hand seat, except that only the drivers seat has the electrical connector (left hand site in us, right hand side in japan, london, africa)

if you need type r parts pm user rjp he can get you anything at the best cost

Last edited:
yes ive talked with ray before great guy.

i read my post again and scratched my head for a second. my bad....

i was wondering the going price for a used power seat rail minus the seatbelt latch?

im sorry i had you type all that out but i did learn from it especially that the seatbelt latch height is important can still be purchase separately.

thank you

a new power rail is about 1200.00 us. i dont know the price of used, b/c they come up so rarely

rjp is your man for these parts

tom

a new power rail is about 1200.00 us. i dont know the price of used, b/c they come up so rarely

rjp is your man for these parts

tom

ok, great thanks tom for your help, ill get in touch with ray. i just didnt want to post a ridiculous price on a used one. but then again a new one seems ridiculously high also...Yikes

Back