• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NA1 Intake Manifold

I have a spare intake manifold. I can either sell it fully assembled together or split it up. If you want everything I'm asking $400+shipping OBO. If you want me to split it up let me know and we can discuss price via PM.

If buying from Acura, the manifold is about $1400, the VVIS butterfly valve plate is $400, and the magnesium tub is $300.

The VVIS screws have been replaced and red Loctite used during reassembly, the screws are slightly longer than the originals and the tail ends are smashed a bit so they can't back out even if the Loctite somehow fails.

Someone painted part of the intake near the throttle body green at some point in the past, I can strip it off before shipping but it's cold outside right now so I haven't done it yet.

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

Back