N2O people inside please.

I'm not new to nitrous but new to the NSX. I'm working on a 91 with a 5 speed. I want to know what all I need, I plan on using all the regular safety stuff like FPSS,Window Switch,WOT switch. I also want to know what's safe/conservative on one of these cars, will the stock fuel pump be enough?
Also where is the tach wire found, and will the MSD Digital W/S work on these cars. What plug and gap do I need to run, and is it ok to spray on stock timing? TIA!

EDIT:
OK, I found out about this window switch which is made specificly for the X.
http://www.zublin.com/nosrpmswitch/900011-002-A.pdf

I still need th know if the NGK 7E copper plug is the stock heat range or 1 step colder and reccomended gap for a 100 shot.

I cant find a lot of info about the factory fuel system but if the car still has a stock 1991 pump then I should urge him to buy a Walbro 255LPH.
Will anything in the tank or the sender have to be modified for the 255LPH? Also where's a good place to get one, is there a specific vendor that NSX guys like to deal with?

Where do you guys mount the fogger nozzle? Pics would be very hepful

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Nice to see you're keeping the car :wink:

Nice to see you're keeping the car :wink:

Thanks, I'm actually a friend of Greg's posting in his behalf under his screen name. I thought he was gonna sell it too, I'm also glad to see him keep the car.

Hello Gentlemen, sorry for my late arrival but 'shit' happens .....to me more then most.
what can I help you with sir?

Best Regards David

ps ok I just briefed the thread. I will post your options concerning plugs and some other matters tommorrow. I am taking a nap before the 'final' game of the world series. go sox.
I will give you a detailed report or I can call you or you me .matters not which way and can cover alot of ground.
BTW ZUBLINS SWITCH IS REALLY GOOD. HE IS ANAL AS THEY COME LIKE ME WHICH IS WHAT YOU WANT IN AN ENGINEER.
I will discuss the heat range issue so you understand what the deal is. BTW WET OR DRY?

Back