N. GA Mountain Run 10-26-08 Sunday A.M

Any NSX owners want to join our mountain run this Sunday? We will have a GT-R, STi, M3,EVo and NSX. Meet up at Wal-mart in Dehlonega, GA in early a.m. Just a bunch of car nuts driving in the beautiful mountain roads of GA.

Meet at exit 13 off GA 400. around 7:15 -7:30 a.m. and drive up to meet others at Wal-Mart.

Around 4 hours of driving, some will eat lunch at Wagon Wheel in Dahlonega before heading home.

North on 60/19, at Suches, turn right on 180. right on to 129. turn back on to 19 and turner's corner and right on 60/19 again. Second loop will turn left on to 129 and head over to 348 and drive through Chattahoochee National Forest.

Confirmed:

91 NSX
08 GT-R
04 EVo
04 STi
06 ZR-1
98 Int. GS-R
91 NSX
75 911 RS

Attachments

• nsx6.jpg
    nsx6.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I and my buddy will join you, so you can add a black '97 NSX-T (me) and a black '75 Porsche 911 RS to the group. It'll be a nice shakedown drive for the NSX (first time in the mountains as I just got this car, and before it I always took my 300ZX TT in the mountains) and the Porsche (he just upgraded the suspension - again). We'l meet you on the shoulder of SR400 at Exit 13 between 7:15 and 7:30 Sunday morning. We won't be doing the second loop, though, as we both have to get back late morning. I'll send you my mobile # via PM. :smile:

7:15 - 7:30A at 400/141. Any special spot, Waffle House? Inside the new mall on the right, like the Red Robin? That funky restaurant that's built like a llike cabin?

I'm going to try to make it.

Last edited:
Yes, it was. Thanks anyway for setting this up, though next time let's leave out the uninvited guest. :smile: I could not stop laughing so hard (and out loud) when we pulled into the gas station so the gentleman in our midst could go fulfill his end-of-month quota elsewhere.

BTW - I never gave him my I.D. :biggrin:

Back