MYNSX'S NEW 355 F-1 GTS

I've always wanted to know how this compared to the nsx from someone who has had considerable time behind the wheel of both these cars.Please let me know once you've driven a bit,MYNSX,Thanx.BTW,I never thought I was the jealous type,but DAAMMNN thats sweet!!!!

YOU THE DADDY BILL!!!
Nice car... nice color... can't wait to see what you do to it! (Or will you leave it virgin? No stickers?)
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
YOU THE DADDY BILL!!!
Nice car... nice color... can't wait to see what you do to it! (Or will you leave it virgin? No stickers?)
biggrin.gif

LOL
smile.gif

STICKERIZE IT!!!
BIG ASS WING ON THE BACK!
24" WHEELS IN CHROME!
SMASH OUT THE GLASS AND PUT CHAIN LINK FENCE FOR A WINDSHIELD!!(I'LL NEED GOGGLES)
AND OF COURSE NEEEOOOOONS.
JUST KIDDING!!
TUBI EXHAUST IS COMING FRIDAY IN THE TRAILER.THATS 1ST'
smile.gif

PS...THANK YOU

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by MYNSX:
what specifically am I looking for??

Hayashi owns both the NSX and a F355.

The other poster was asking about comparisons between the two cars from an owner's perspective, so I pointed out Hayashi's site as a reference.

He has a write-up in there that compares both cars.

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
Hayashi owns both the NSX and a F355.

The other poster was asking about comparisons between the two cars from an owner's perspective, so I pointed out Hayashi's site as a reference.

He has a write-up in there that compares both cars.

Got It!! I'll look at it again.
I want to drive it more so I can be as clear as possible.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by NSXaholic:
Could you please paste it, as I am also curious about Hayashi's impressions.

Dang you guys are lazy
wink.gif

Go to Ch. 38 of the Pulp Stories and you shall find the comparison.

[This message has been edited by 8000RPM (edited 11 March 2003).]

Thanks 8000RPM. Skimmed the latest chapters and couldn't find it, and then skimmed the early chapters and couldn't find it and then gave up -- should have checked the middle.

Quite a comprehensive (and at times funny!) review. Reinforces the idea of those high maintenace costs for the 355 though!! $250 for an oil change that has to be done every 700 miles?! Ouch!!

Regards.

My goodness that car is beautiful. I'll bet you have a grin that won't stop.
cool.gif

Back