MyNSX's first mod to his shifter kart.

Hey what happened in that last burnout? That thing is scary fast, what a thrill the G forces must be.

Hey Tom
Your right about that, I watched the history chanel and they had a show about the sub that carried those torpedo's.
The Hydrogen Peroxide leaked through a coper fitting and blew the sub up when it came into contact with the water.

It looks like that shifter kart did the same thing at the end of that video. lol

hahah.... cool, way to go Bill.

I can just imagine Bill heading down to the local park to drag off some kids on their karts.
"hey little boys, wanna race?! Winner takes the keys." :D

steveny said:
Probably be picking parts of the motor out of your back after it explodes.:D

hahaha... but if it was MYNSX, he'd have a crowd of lady friends standing around to do that for him... so it's all good. He can't lose. :D

Hey Bill, when do we get to see some photos of your kart??? :cool: Your fans demand! :D

NeoNSX said:
hahaha... but if it was MYNSX, he'd have a crowd of lady friends standing around to do that for him... so it's all good. He can't lose. :D

Hey Bill, when do we get to see some photos of your kart??? :cool: Your fans demand! :D

Kelvin has a few .....

Sorry Kelvin, i'd forgotten those... but how can i be sure that kart actually belongs to MYNSX? I mean, i don't see any yellow paint, no huge-wing, no NOS, and no chicks! :D

ROFL... it's ok... i take your word for it.

Back