My San Diego vacation

I just returned from San diego last for for a 10 day trip/
It is a beautiful city. Expensive, but beautiful. I was a little disappointed to see only one NSX during my trip on I-5.
Where were all you guys?
I will return!

fannsx said:
It is a beautiful city. Expensive, but beautiful. I was a little disappointed to see only one NSX during my trip on I-5.
Where were all you guys?
I will return!
A number of us are along the I-15 corridor. :) I guess SD NSX owners don't like to get stuck on the I-5 coastal route. :D

I'm glad you had great weather. Except for a bit of gray clouds and light sprinkles last week, we've had pretty good weather as of late. It has been exceptionally good the past few days.

What parts of SD did you visit?

-Randy

fannsx said:
Where were all you guys?
I will return!

Your supposed to tell us before you come, not after you leave. Then we can take you karting, etc!

Ask Frank (nsxMas), he's over here (from PHX) draining my wallet all the time... :biggrin:

tbNSX said:
Your supposed to tell us before you come, not after you leave. Then we can take you karting, etc!

Ask Frank (nsxMas), he's over here (from PHX) draining my wallet all the time... :biggrin:

Like Arnold used to say" I'LL BE BACK!"
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Back