My NSX on The market

Thought I would let you guys know, my NSX is on the market.

I am taking delivery of a Silver Ford GT in April - May. There is a detailed ad on Prime, but I think you have to search back a month. I plan to get another NSX in June, July.

So, if you know anyone looking for a correct car let me know, before Jim Smith gets it.

Hope to make the Party this year.

Rich

Oh my! Next season you must bring it to a nsx event so I can steal it! :tongue:

I was planning to just sell the GT to a buyer whom is obsessed. I am back on the list for another dark blue.

He can not buy the silver until June or July. I was concerned if I started driving it, I will not want to give it up, but for $200k+
I can endure the pain.

I ordered no stripe, but was told that could be screwed up and it would be black or blue if they blow it, after all I am dealing with Ford :biggrin: .
I won't send it back.

My friend at Ford warned me of some very low quality (not nicely finished) welds on the strut braces and things like that, but any race shop can remedy.

The odd thing is an auto collector who owns a Ford GT 40 is coming to look at my NSX for his collection Friday. We spent a great deal of time on the phone talking sports car bull.

He tells me has been looking for an NSX for his collection. This will be the first Japanese car in the eclectic collection, from present day Porsche, 50s and 60s British sports cars and American pre WW I roadsters.

We will see what happens? I'll keep you guys up-to-date.

PS: Amanda does not know I am selling the NSX, she is going to be pissed. She loves it more than I do. She thinks the GT is an "ugly thing". LOL

Back