My NSX history

Hello all. I’ve owned this 1999 NSX for a few years now and I love it. The car holds a California salvage title. Before purchasing the car Shad at driving ambitions did a PPI on it. He even did a compression test. I bought the car only after Shad told me it was a solid car and it was fixed right. All Shad could tell me was that perhaps there was a collision on the front right side. No frame damage or any other issues as if there was I would not have bought it. I was wondering if any of you knows the car or perhaps has any pictures of the car from its past or any other information about the car. The gentleman I purchased the car from had no idea. Here’s the VIN: JH4NA2169XT000197

Attachments

Listed in Prime classifieds in 2005 and 2019.

Listed in Prime classifieds in 2005 and 2019.

Yes. I saw these. I even tried messaging Jerry who sold the car in 2005. Unfortunately the number is a landline and he has not been active on nsxprime for the past 19 years.

His 2005 email address is in this thread.

Thank you. I emailed him. Hopefully he responds. The phone number listed is a landline. I’m afraid to call it and inconvenience people.

Just got the email delivered back to me as undeliverable! Darn!

Thank you. I emailed him. Hopefully he responds. The phone number listed is a landline. I’m afraid to call it and inconvenience people.

I just called that for number too. It’s out of service! I emailed him. The email is no longer in service either and my email was just returned to me as undeliverable!

Nice acquisition and if Shad gave you the thumbs up I think you can rest easy with the salvage title. It may just be your phone, but is it possible the car was re-painted? That color looks more like Rio Yellow than Spa.

Nice acquisition and if Shad gave you the thumbs up I think you can rest easy with the salvage title. It may just be your phone, but is it possible the car was re-painted? That color looks more like Rio Yellow than Spa.
Those phone numbers are from 19 years ago. It makes sense that they’re out of service and no longer valid. Yes. The car was repainted Rio yellow from Spa yellow in 2006.

Back