My next car is going to be an Acura NSX

Niz

I've always been fascinated by the NSX ever since I was a kid.

My current vehicle is an Acura RSX Type-S... I've driven my RSX for a good 6-7 years...

I bought my RSX new, and I enjoyed the whole experience of owning a new car... especially since I was a teenager when I bought it.

I'm older now, and while I LOVE my RSX... i've outgrown the car, performance wise... The acceleration & driving is still fun... but I need a novel change...

I've got my eyes set on a NSX-T... I'm expecting to pay 50-60,000K for it.

I want the NSX because of these main reasons:

-NSX = The thinking man's Ferrari.
-The dude who built the McLaren redesigned his concept after he bought and drove an NSX
-I want a reliable and low-maintenance Exotic
-I've been a happy Acura customer in the past, and the NSX is a good step up.
-I love to drive.

There are a few other cars I want to buy in the next few years... I want a Honda S2000 & a Jeep Liberty Renegade also... but I got my eyes set on a NSX.

So tell me, NSX owners... How will my life change after delivery? Will my sex life improve? Will I get a few extra marriage proposals a year?

Buying my RSX Type S was the best decision I ever made in life. I'm pretty sure the NSX will be the best thing that ever happens to me in life. Period.

:)

So tell me, NSX owners... How will my life change after delivery? Will my sex life improve? Will I get a few extra marriage proposals a year?

Your life will still suck because the NSX won't do a thing to improve it. If you are a pervert and like having sex with young boys then I guess you'll enjoy the pokey because most of the people attracted to the car are boys and young men. And, since you'll be attracting men, I think Iowa allows gay marriage.

Good luck in your search for an NSX-T.

Your life will still suck because the NSX won't do a thing to improve it. If you are a pervert and like having sex with young boys then I guess you'll enjoy the pokey because most of the people attracted to the car are boys and young men. And, since you'll be attracting men, I think Iowa allows gay marriage.

hahahaha

Awwww yeah!

Unfortunately he's right. Anywhere I go theres always men and their sons staring down from their Tahoe's/Expeditions and yes even Hummers. Pull up to a nice young girl and she's to busy on her cell to notice or even care.:rolleyes:

If you want to pick up chicks, get a lifted truck. Like everyone already said, the car is a guy-magnet. I've had tons of men talk to me or look at me while only 1 chick screamed at me "nice car".

Own it because you want to/appreciate and like driving the car, not to pick up chicks.

chicks have the slightest idea what an NSX is. If anything they will think its a vette. Buy the car cause its a step up from your rsx and you will never want to sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!trust me

Good luck with your aspirations (see sig for current cars- RSX-S is my DD). I just got my first one- mostly men look at it. I have seen a few women's heads turn, but not many yet.

I got mine to drive. I'm sure my wife wouldn't like me paying too much attention to the few women that do notice...

These guys are right, buy the NSX because you like it and that is what YOU want. But keep your RSX-S for a DD, I love mine.

I concur but only partly while this car is a pedophiles dream I get a ton of attention from women due to the color. Honestly not trying to start anything over color but my experience has been different with the NSX and the first thing they ( girls ) mention is the color. Old and young. Older women surprise me the most as I've had them come up and tell me how rare it is that they even see NSXs anymore. Younger ( really young ) girls hoot, holler and wave.

I'm a little different from the rest of the crowd here.
I guess I've gotten out of the stage of wanting/needing to have this car. I truly enjoy driving my DD more than my NSX. I had to drive it daily for a few months late last year and it was alright at first but grew tiresome after a little while.
Now, since I have had my DD, I've not even pulled the NSX out of the garage in over 4 mos. And frankly, I don't miss it.:frown:
I guess it is time to move on to something else and let someone else have thier time to enjoy the car since I don't anymore.
Good luck in your search though.

I guess I've gotten out of the stage of wanting/needing to have this car. I truly enjoy driving my DD more than my NSX. I had to drive it daily for a few months late last year and it was alright at first but grew tiresome after a little while.
Now, since I have had my DD, I've not even pulled the NSX out of the garage in over 4 mos. And frankly, I don't miss it.:frown:
I guess it is time to move on to something else and let someone else have thier time to enjoy the car since I don't anymore.

I am on the same boat with you. I bought mine more than a ago and i am starting to be bored. I don't even drive it enough. I hope if I just let it sit in the garage for a while, I might be in love with the car again.:tongue:

I have been lurking around for Lambo for a month and looking for a good deal.

You will love driving the NSX.
I drove mine on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills today and people do stop and look.
Some know its a NSX and others dont know what kind of car it is.
Anyway, you will love the feel of the car and the WOW !!!! factor.
Have fun.
Gary

People like NSX's for all sorts of reasons, but be ye not delusional - the NSX is not a F430 CS which .. truly is all of the main reasons stated in the first post :)

I want the NSX because of these main reasons:

-NSX = The thinking man's Ferrari.
-The dude who built the McLaren redesigned his concept after he bought and drove an NSX
-I want a reliable and low-maintenance Exotic
-I've been a happy Acura customer in the past, and the NSX is a good step up.
-I love to drive.

These are just the right reasons to buy an NSX.

This is just sad.

You've just run into more than your share of chronic problems. Things like that are enough to take the wind out of anyone's sails. I'd be ready to chuck it, too. Let's see how you feel when everything is fixed and you don't have that nagging worry in the back of your mind every mile.
OP, it's still a reliable car and welcome.:smile:

I concur but only partly while this car is a pedophiles dream I get a ton of attention from women due to the color. Honestly not trying to start anything over color but my experience has been different with the NSX and the first thing they ( girls ) mention is the color. Old and young. Older women surprise me the most as I've had them come up and tell me how rare it is that they even see NSXs anymore. Younger ( really young ) girls hoot, holler and wave.

Oh here we go.... Niz just don't listen to this guy.

I pull more ass than a rock star in my Silverstone.

With girls,well, during spring break scream @ the beach when you drive by.. but that b/c they are having fun, normal local girls I AM SURE think I am a DOUCHE BAG when I am alone, now, when I am with Casey, they look and smile ...... freaking women, when I am alone I am a DOUCHE when I am with my hot woman, now I am the "nice guy" go figure ..

So i will cut by this:

USELESS INFANTS:
90% of kids like A LOT, regardless the gender.
10% of kids don't care.

ADULTS:

WOMEN:
10% girls like
70% think you are a douche
10% are on the wall
10% don't care, don't even see you

MAN:
10% are Hostile b/c I have "HONDA" badges ... they get pissed, "IS JUST A F***G Honda"
50% like, give thumbs up!
30% get MANIACAL CRAZY scream, YEAHHH NSXXXX LOL
10% don't care ... don't see you

Last edited:
MAN:
10% are Hostile b/c I have "HONDA" badges ... they get pissed, "IS JUST A F***G Honda"
50% like, give thumbs up!
30% get MANIACAL CRAZY scream, YEAHHH NSXXXX LOL
10% don't care ... don't see you

I would throw a % in here somewhere of guys in big lifted trucks that want to run you off the road daily.

These guys are right, buy the NSX because you like it and that is what YOU want. But keep your RSX-S for a DD, I love mine.

Yup... RSX-S as a DD is totally the way to go. Thank you for your input bro.

:smile:

Oh here we go.... Niz just don't listen to this guy.

I pull more ass than a rock star in my Silverstone.

Uh Dave you might want to tell him that your gay as he's probably thinking you mean female ass:biggrin:

Uh Dave you might want to tell him that your gay as he's probably thinking you mean female ass:biggrin:

LOL yeah that's the "angle" I move in with most of the time. By the time girls figure it out it's too late. :biggrin:

Back