my new wheels 18/19

5584nsx_with_wheels_0021-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_001-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_0061-med.jpg

thanks for the compliments:smile:

They are chrome Tsw's 18x8 40 offset and 19x9.5 35 offset

Looks great and I'm happy about it. I was planning to get these for my next car but wondered if I would be satisfied after being accustomed to multipiece wheels. I cuurently have Maya GR5 on my Lexus. I'm planning to add another car soon but I'm tired of multipiece wheels...they're too high maintenance. Water gathers in the barrel. The bolts rust on the barrel side. Wax/polish get in the rivets and you have to work like a dog to clean it out. I could go on but I'm sure you all get the picture. It's hard trying to choose a single piece wheel that has "the look." I saw these TSW Nogaro's and thought they'd work. Glad to see they do. If they look good on the NSX they should look good on a G35.

93B18 said:
Can you take pictures of the car from the side and the wheel lips? Spacers needed for these wheels?

No spacers needed. You can go in the owners gallery and click the pics to get a close up for whatever you are looking to find.

more pics

5584nsx_with_wheels_0021-med.jpg

5584nsx_with_wheels_007-med.jpg

nsxtcy85 said:
what kind of drop do you have?

Wondering the same thing...

My H&R springs lower my car beautifully, but its now too low w/the body kit for driving on NJ roads:( I'd like to see the actual gap in the wheel well with stock springs before I swap mine back in, since I bought my car with these modifications already in place.

Shumdit said:
I am placing my bet that he is running Eibachs. That spring has the best stance (in my opinion) on the NSX.

Yor are correct. The springs are Eibach.

smoore said:
what tire size did you go with and are you rubbing alot?? alittle??

215/35 and 275/30

no rubbing at all.

Back