My new to me 91' Formula Red NSX!!

Hello Fellow NSX Primers!

I've been creeping on the NSX prime forums for quite some time now, finally I bit the bullet and got myself an immaculate 1991 Formula Red/Black Canadian NSX. So this is kinda like my introduction/build thread!

I've own many different types of vehicles in my day ( Turbo RSX Type-S, G35 Coupe , EVO X, E46 M3) but nothing even comes close to the drive and feel of the NSX. OK enough of the intro cause we all know you want to see the pictures lol.

Traded my 07 Range Rover Sport Supercharged for....

Tadaaaa!

When i first seen this picture.. i thought the wheels were awful! and 4x4 height looked higher then usual lol maybe its just me. After working out the details, I became a proud owner! Specs: 1991, 107xxx kms, 2 owners, all original paint( This thing looked flawless for a 21 year old vehicle!)

My first drive! damn this car gets so many looks and thumbs up!

the car looks gigantic in this pic lol

the drive home! I had a smile the entire way! :)

my buddy was messing around with his Go-Pro

shes a beauty but shes a like jacked up!

so i installed H&R springs 1.5f n 1.5r

lol caught my buddy off guard!

I must say the H&R springs are great! not to stiff rides basically like OEM and the drop is PERFECT! its hard to tell in this picture more to come!

Sorry for the long first thread, thanks for coming along for the ride and hope to learn,meet and enjoy this awesome vehicle with fellow members!

Last edited:
ok guys i have no idea what im doing wrong the pics show up on my pc.. im not very computer literate with this stuff! help! :s

Pics Work on my iPad, but they are small. Nice build.

Back