My Journey to the NSX

HTN

Experienced Member
It’s a beautiful day here in FL. doing the usual lazy Saturday lounging by the pool with the dogs, except today I’m anxiously waiting for the arrival of the NSX. Going back 16 years ago seeing the ad for this car blew my mind. I remembered trying to calculate the payments. LOL. Met a great girl 3 yrs. later, needless to say that she is my “Amazing”wife today with the same interest in cars. We have always admired the NSX for its classic beauty.
Speeding up to September 2007… It’s my wife’s birthday and wanted to get her a well deserving present. It’s not about the cost or the item. I had spent many many hrs. on PRIME collecting data from all of you that had made this possible. Huge THANK YOU guys. I’m lucky that I’m my own boss or else I would have been fired for searching the net every day looking for this car.
I finally saw a new post online with the exact color combo and year (a bit more mileage than preferred), called the dealer in Chicago. Next morning at the crack of dawn flew out with my buddy and sealed the deal. I’ve always advice my client to jump on it if you like it, so I took my own advice.
I did the PPI at an Acura dealer, carfaxed it, and looked for all the items you guys noted. Acura gave it a clean bill of health. What a great experience so far. I am just hoping that it will be here in one piece. Oh BTW, my wife is out of town on a business trip and has not seen the car yet. Hopefully I can capture her expression and post it here.
Thanks again everyone.

Check out the Saleen I saw there. Hopefully she'll get me that for my BDay:biggrin:

2005 Red/blk.
H&R Springs
Taitec Exhaust
36K miles
Perfect cond.

Attachments

• DSCN1488.jpg
    DSCN1488.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN1483.jpg
    DSCN1483.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN1490.jpg
    DSCN1490.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN1505.jpg
    DSCN1505.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 139
Congrats as that's a really nice color combination - love that interior. Seems that there has been alot of movement on Red NSX's lately and its obviously a coincidence.

Enjoy the car!

Back