My first NSX...

My name is Jamey and I've been a long time Acura owner of a '92 GSR (8 years) and '00 Type R (7 years).
I have finally step up to the plate...:cool: and loving every moment! :biggrin: Here are some pix...

DSC05891.jpg

DSC05892.jpg

DSC05893.jpg

DSC05900.jpg

DSC05904.jpg

Congrats and welcome aboard. I too am a Honda loyalist. I have owned 3 in the past, and currently own 3. Your NSX looks immaculate. :smile:

Congratulations! Enjoy it, I'm sure you will. It's hard to describe how the car makes you feel, even just looking at it. But you'll find out for yourself :smile: . And it just gets better.

I've stepped up myself over the years, from an '88 Accord, 4 Preludes ('89,2 '91s, '01) and an '02 S2000. Plus I'm on my second Ridgeline ('06, '07).

If it ain't a Honda, I don't want it :biggrin: . Saving up for the lawnmower :biggrin: .

Congratulations! Enjoy it, I'm sure you will. It's hard to describe how the car makes you feel, even just looking at it. But you'll find out for yourself :smile: . And it just gets better.

I've stepped up myself over the years, from an '88 Accord, 4 Preludes ('89,2 '91s, '01) and an '02 S2000. Plus I'm on my second Ridgeline ('06, '07).

If it ain't a Honda, I don't want it :biggrin: . Saving up for the lawnmower :biggrin: .

A man after my own heart... Also, I'm on my 7th CRX Si and I will probably have one in my driveway for life! It's a great little daily driver :smile: Lawnmowers...You can get an Hustler or a Lawnboy w/ a Honda engine, but I just bought a Gravely ZTR and I love it....:cool:

BTW..............Thanks for all the props guys! :cool:

Agreed. I do have a Honda Harmony 215 lawnmower. Best lawnmower I ever own. Mowing the lawn is no longer a hassle. When take the grass bag out (full), the grass bag is balanced such that the grass does not spill out from the bag. Honda design things right. Opps, I am digressing.

Its so beautiful it makes me wanna cry.

Congrat and Welcome.

Good to have another savvy member here.

Cars looks great!
:biggrin:

Its so beautiful it makes me wanna cry.

:biggrin: I see you've done some upgrades... How does your exhaust sound compared to factory? Just curious...:cool:

:biggrin: I see you've done some upgrades... How does your exhaust sound compared to factory? Just curious...:cool:

You have PM my friend, you have PM....

I like you already.... :biggrin:

Awesome! Lookin' really good. Enjoy your new toy!!

We're a three Honda family right now - RSX, NSX, Accord and I previously had an Integra. Somehow a Miata managed to get into the pack as well. :biggrin:

Looks fantastic, have a great time with it. The weather has been great around here and have been driving mine everyday, so don't hide yours away in the garage for a special day. Every day is special whilst driving an NSX :biggrin: ......Steve

Back