• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Exotic Car/High Fashion Photography Portfolio

I've made a number of photo threads here on prime and I figured instead of starting a new thread again and again I'll just keep them all in one place.
I'm originally from Hawaii and now based out of Las Vegas and specialize in High Fashion and Exotic Automotive photography.

But in all honesty prime is one of my favorite online communities and I've met a number of really great people including one of my best friends that I have out here (Vega$NSX).
Anyway, just I wanted to share my pictures with all of you and I really value your critique and or input. I'd also be more than happy to help any other photographers out there that had questions too.

Feel free to visit my website:

Check out my blog for in depth behind the scenes commentary

My facebook can be found here. (just please state your from prime when you add me so I know you're not a total stranger.)

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

-jordan shiraki

Re: Fast Cars & Pretty Ladies

1. Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce in stunning satin Bianco Canopus white.

2. SuperVeloce at a run down chemical manufacturing plant in Henderson, NV.

3. I was trying to experiment with an ultra-crisp high key look. This was right before the new owner picked it up and drove it away. (Price out the door was a whopping $530,000 :eek:)
3f5302972e5d9139ff60e4bc4c31c153_large.jpg

4. 2011 Lamborghini LP570-4 SuperLeggera drifting on a dry lake bed

5. goldRush Rally!

6. Supercharged Range Rover along the Northern California coast
2140e9301a0d355bdf780068632acf94_large.jpg

7. Koenigsegg CCX
389581fc95d6d9f40a6d98ccbf98205d_large.jpg

8. Koenigsegg rear
a99e2f10111326802ecd78b377e4acb4_large.jpg

9. (and because i have to also include a 'pretty lady' meet Olesea, born and raised in Russia)
7188a690b47663e76176471c89c28a40_large.jpg

10. And a little teaser of one of my next shoots. The owner of this gallardo spyder also used to be a member here on prime!
<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeT8HmZQK3U?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BeT8HmZQK3U?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Last edited:

FYI, Jordan is one of the most talented guys I've ever known. You'd be smart to get to know him now before he becomes a mega famous billionaire. Seriously, no exaggeration, he’s that good. Last time I had this brush with brilliance I was standing next to a little known QB named Michael Vick at a Va Tech bar. He just needs to stay away from nutty (but hot) looking women. It's like his kryptonite. :smile:

Added you on fb. Look forward to following your work.

Jorjemnsx Gallardo? *still drooling* That thing is sick and the sound is just sex!

Can't wait to see the whole video.

Your Pics are incredibly beyond awesome!:biggrin:
Thanks for sharing.

^Thanks Bryan for the kind words. Really means alot

Thanks Matt for the FB add

Jorjemnsx Gallardo? *still drooling* That thing is sick and the sound is just sex!

Can't wait to see the whole video.

Your Pics are incredibly beyond awesome!:biggrin:
Thanks for sharing.

And yes that Jorjemnsx. He just moved out to vegas and his car is currently going under the knife before we shoot his car. Superleggera sides, Super Trofeo front bumper, and a Underground racing TT are in the mix :cool:

I'm going to add you on FB - I envy your work and trying to do the same here on the east coast in the Washington DC area. Unfortunately, my options are limited other than Ferrari and Lamborghini of Washington just down the road from me.

www.scc-photography.com

I'm going to add you on FB - I envy your work and trying to do the same here on the east coast in the Washington DC area. Unfortunately, my options are limited other than Ferrari and Lamborghini of Washington just down the road from me.

www.scc-photography.com

Just checked out your website and pics. So far so good. Definitely try and hit up Ferrari/Lamborghini of Washington. Once people see you can shoot high end cars you'll get more and more high end clients. And let me know if you ever swing through Vegas we can deff do a meet/greet or a collaboration of some sort.

Beautiful pictures. Added you on FB.
Thanks!

My first Porsche I ever shot. 2011 GT3 RS.
291ef3d571df8b3f0348f692fbdf62f0_large.jpg

And the all new Ferrari 599 GTO
5fa92680e5c2dd92e251a988986803ec_large.jpg

Last edited:
Back