My CLK 55 AMG

Just had my Carlsson RS suspension installed and thought I'd share pics of my daily driver for the MB enthusiasts.

2003 CLK 55 AMG
19" HRE 547R's (Wheels Boutique)
Carlsson RS Suspension lowered 2"(Harton Motorwerks)

Next up Brabus K8 front Bumper and MH quad exhaust.

Benzo2.JPG

Benzo4.jpg

Benzo3.JPG

Benzo5.JPG

Johnny

The car is quick and very easy to handle. The torque is amazing. I may do some Renntech performance upgrades, but right now my funds are going towards a CTSC for the NSX. I've been neglecting it since I bought the benz in Sept and it needs more power and torque.

The CLS 500 is going to be a nice car. A little big for my taste (4 door coupe ) I'd rather go for an E55 like Jonathan has. Now thats an awesome machine.

Thanks for the compliments.

you GOTTA take a pic of your NSX and CLK55 side by side.... oh man...:eek:

That CLK 55 is a beautiful car. My wife and I were torn between that or the '01 NSX. We bought the NSX becasue she said she wasn't quite ready for the Benz cruiser. I still love the CLK 55 though.
Cairo

I love the CLK55!!!! I got to drive one that I detailed. The guy drove in my NSX and I drove in his CLK55...very close in performance (straight line wise). I still would take the NSX but I would not mind having the CLK to get the family/friends around in...pretty quickly too ;)

468153_15.jpg

468153_20.jpg

EDIT: I must also say that you have one of THE NICEST NSXs I have ever seen!!!

I'll get some pics of the NSX and AMG together after i wash them today.

does the CLK55 have the mercedes air suspension or a regular spring/strut suspension? Just wondering if it's possible to lower the air suspension w/o messing it up.

Back