My Charity

Hello Everyone,
I know NSXPRIME members have been very generous in the past to help out kids so I wanted to post to ask for help with my foundation for children.

My business partner, good friend and NSX owner David Dickson’s mother passed away 6 months ago from kidney disease, we have formed a foundation in her memory. We have put together a charity motorcycle ride in Salt Lake City, Utah that coincides with the World Super Bike Race to raise money for the Kidney Foundation’s Transplant Kidney Kamp that allows children with kidney disease to attend a camp with children that have the same issues that they do. We are trying to send as many kids to camp as possible to show them they can have a normal life and they are not the only one with these problems. I have attached a link in hopes for donations from my friends and family to help these children. I would appreciate any size donation that you could make to help us have a successful ride and increase the number of children that we can help. This is very personal to me and I would be very thankful to anyone that could help us in our efforts.

You can type my name Robert Hunt as the rider you wish to sponsor
http://www.kruisingforkids.com/donate

Last edited:
Back