My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

I'm not gonna lie. I kinda miss.. hehe

Hey Shawn, Guess what? A customer (Garner) just drop his 91' BB NSX for me to do some BC coilover install. He told me he bought them from you. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking at Garner NSX ealier and Man, kinda miss my 97-01 OEM wheels too. Here it is when I had it lowered on BC's and 25mm all around.

attachment.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought an Umbrella VRH Kit from another prime member here. Took the kit completely apart. Time to redo and upgrade a few parts on this kit to make it work and look better than it was from Umbrella. Waiting on all the new parts to come in this week. In the mean time test and clean up the cups. I also went ahead and coated the cups with Modesta BC06 after 2 hours of polishing. :frown: IN the end came out looking like a mirror.:biggrin:

20140805_154010.jpg

20140805_153732.jpg

20140805_153755.jpg

Oh yeah... That's just the cups. Wait until I get the other parts in and show you the compete kit put back together. It's Umbrella Auto Design, soon to be Tyler Auto Design. LOL :biggrin:

If you think that is clean wait til you see the all new make over. Hehe.. Won't be long! I'll have picture this week. Stay tune.....:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Change out my Kenwood Excelon Slim Shallow sub to the Alpine SWR-8D2. :smile:

20140805_184319.jpg

Last edited:
The shop I work for is.

- - - Updated - - -

We have... Opti Coat, C Quarts Finest and Modesta. I'll be using Modesta on my entire NSX. Already have it on my wheels. Amazing product.:wink:

MY Umbrella VRH kit done and put back together. Finally!

New polish upgrade compressor and air holes
Replaced the old fittings with all new high quality brass fittings
New pressure switch
Re wired the system makes it easier to install
I'm planning on repainting the tank to make it look new again soon. I wanted to make sure everything works before I do that to avoid scratches. :tongue:

20141001_163903.jpg

20141001_164014.jpg

It's been a long time since i did anything to the NSX. Time for a nice tune up. Flush all the fluid, oil change, brake fluid, coolant, transmission also changing out all new ignition coil pack and spark plugs. Check all the belts the other day and it look fine so not gona change that. I'm gonna be removing the window tint too. Miss the fish bow look. It's been a little over a year since i detail it. Might just do that too. :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Changing out the fuel pump also. Still debating on which one I want to go with.

Ok remove the targa engine cover and the targa shock tower brace. Coil pack covers, coil packs is out and spark plugs is next.

20150110_170004.jpg

20150110_170043.jpg

I haven't taking any pictures of the car lately and I don't have any saved in my files. Try check a few page back on my thread you should see a few pictures there. Spec of the wheels is..

18x8.5 et30
19x10.5 et30

I order a black NRG short hub and a black/black NRG 2.5 quick release. I'm debating on which steering wheel I want to go with. Having a hard time deciding if I want the Momo Tuner 320mm which I had in the pass OR try something new like the NRG competition 330mm. What you guys think???

71p0IcKHB-L__SL1500_.jpg

81lWWjrn4KL__SL1500_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

SHOR%20HUBPRODUCREVISEDFRONT.jpg

SRK-250BK.jpg

I think the Momo Tuner will always be a timeless classic for the NSX. But seeing how you've built your car and style, I think the Nardi is a nice fresh look. I'm sure a lot will say Momo given its the most common, but I say otherwise - lol and this is coming from someone who's only had Momo.

Went to Walmart to buy some stuff for the house came across this. Bosch ICON wiper blades. Pick up a set for the NSX. :smile:

20150111_231725.jpg

20150111_231903.jpg

Can you post a pic of your wheels and specs? I saw it on FB few weeks back but I want more!

Took a pic of the NSX after I came home from the gym just for you Hass.

I removed the two doors window tint last night. Waiting for a sunny day to remove the rear glass hatch to avoid damaging the glass defroster. NSX look so much better without window tint. I really didn't want to tint it in the first place. Lady told me to do it so I did it. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

20150112_133334.jpg

I order a black NRG short hub and a black/black NRG 2.5 quick release. I'm debating on which steering wheel I want to go with. Having a hard time deciding if I want the Momo Tuner 320mm which I had in the pass OR try something new like the NRG competition 330mm. What you guys think???
Neither...get a Type-S Steering Wheel!!!!!

nsx_interior_3.jpg

I might take my tint off too...it does appear to look better. :biggrin:

Nah, the Type-S steering wheels look so dated. I rather keep my factory steering wheel. Just being honest bro. No hard feeling. :wink:

But if you like it go for it. Not my style. hehe

Back