my 93 burned

We had a 3 alarm fire in the garage that I rent, my NSX was a total loss, very sad day in our house, anyone know someone in the hudson valley that might have a set of oem 91-94 wheels for sale, would like to try and salvage my hre's, thanks
dave

Sorry man....that really sucks. Any idea what caused the fire??

So sorry toi hear about your loss, I hope no one was hurt.

If you need a set of rims off of a 91~94 please contact me. I have a complete set, tires on the front but not on the rear.

[email protected]

Ken

yes the car was fully insured, it is amazing how much it hurts though, keep telling myself, it is just a car. No one was hurt. The building was a 6 bay steel building. The end 2 bays were seperated and rented to a body shop. I guess he was welding on a car, left the shop for a while, the car smoldered and caught fire, with all the chemicals it melted everything in the room. My car was in the next room.
All it sustained was heavy smoke and heat damage, but it was hot enough to warp every panel on the car, blew out the glass and melt any exterior pieces. Amazingly, no damage to the interior or in the trunk, car runs fine.
dave

My insurance company has asked if I want it back, but they have an offer for salvage which I would have to match, $11k, that seems a bit steep to me. the engine wasn't damaged, tranny has new clutch and gears, interior is good but smells like smoke.

i would buy it for $11,000 i know you can get 4,000 for the engine and 2,000 for the tranny not to mention about $6000 for the complete front clip hell i'll give you $250- for the a/c/ control module right now and $500 for both airbags.
just incase you think i'm not serious please pm me and i will send payment.
ofcoarse not trying to put salt in the cut by saying this
just an option.
let me know

Back