• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

My 1996 NSX for sale JH4NA118XTT000425

Immaculate 96 Blk/Tan Targa w/25k

Due only to the fact of an upcoming out of state move, and marriage, I have decided to list my 96 NSX-T for sale. The car just hit 25,000 and was blessed with brand new Yoko's.

I would first like to say that prior to owning an NSX, I looked at 12 others before deciding on this one. I looked for a year total, and wouldnt settle for just any NSX. Every serious buyer in the NSX market knows that the difference between a superiorly kept car and a raced beat up car is quite obvious, so if there are any serious buyers reading this, my car might be one you should look at. I am the 3rd owner of a very select group of NSX lovers, all three of which I know personally. 2 men, one woman, all NSX lovers that believe in taking care of their cars.

This car was kept completely stock, with no mods, and was serviced regularly. The synthetic oil was changed early every time, and the car was frequently waxed and detailed. The leather is treated every 2 weeks, and shows no signs of wear whatsoever. I recommed anyone interested to come and see my car, its condition will sell itself. I have received reasonable trade in offers at performance dealers, yet I feel that I would rather have a true NSX lover like myself take this car if possible. I plan to sell the car by Aug 1st, 2004 prior to my move. Asking $42,500 or highest offer before Aug 1st.
VIN: JH4NA118XTT000425

I am willing to send pictures to serious inquiries only, and can be reached for questions at 203-494-2267 or at [email protected].
I am taking best offer until August 1st, prior to my move. The 42500 is not a set price, just a ballpark figure I expect the car to sell for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back