• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

MV Designz is top notch!

After taking my NSX to a paint/body shop located in Huntington Beach and having a "good/not so good" experience, I needed to find another shop to do some paint touch-up and execute a paint makeover on my CF hood. As I did with the first place (Lanzini Body Works), I found MV Designz, Santa Ana, after doing some research on Prime.

The quality of Mike's work, the professionalism and courtesy of his staff and pretty wife/business partner Merry, and his fair prices give me reason to look nowhere else for body, paint, and sound system mods/work. Mike is a great guy to do business with. He takes a genuine interest and pride in his work. Unlike some business owners, Mike is easy to do business with and sets the standard for great customer service. It doesn't get any better than taking your NSX to MV Designz!

After taking my NSX to a paint/body shop located in Huntington Beach and having a "good/not so good" experience, I needed to find another shop to do some paint touch-up and execute a paint makeover on my CF hood. As I did with the first place (Lanzini Body Works), I found MV Designz, Santa Ana, after doing some research on Prime.

The quality of Mike's work, the professionalism and courtesy of his staff and pretty wife/business partner Merry, and his fair prices give me reason to look nowhere else for body, paint, and sound system mods/work. Mike is a great guy to do business with. He takes a genuine interest and pride in his work. Unlike some business owners, Mike is easy to do business with and sets the standard for great customer service. It doesn't get any better than taking your NSX to MV Designz!

+1 for Mike and the gang at MVDesignz. I had my entire exterior of the car painted w/ 02 front end...Mike is very particular about everything from gaps to paint consistency/quality. Then took the car back to them from custom audio setup....again a very satisfied customer.

Jeff

Back