• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Must Sell! 91 blk/blk 79K for $24K - Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relocating to east coast due to my job and must sell my 1991 black/black, 5 spd with 79K miles. Asking $24K obo.

The car is located in Bay Area, CA and I am the second owner who has the car since 1997. The car has clean title and is totally stock except RSR exhaust and Alphin CD changer.

The only reason the car is priced below the market price because it had a non serious front impact accident five years ago and had some body panels replaced and painted. Otherwise, the car is in good condition and has no mechanical problem whatsoever. The interior is also in good shape except driver seat's leather is worn.

JH4NA1155MT001764

To see the car, here are some pictures: http://photos.yahoo.com/nsx2088

Please feel free to send me email <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>if you have any question

Attachments

• 107-0782_img.jpg
    107-0782_img.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited by a moderator:
very interested in your car... is the tranny in snap ring range???

The car is outside of snap ring range. Tranmission # is J4A4-1002477.

Quote from this site, the snap ring range is "J4A4-1003542 through J4A4-1005978".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back