• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Museum 1992 Red/Ivory Coupe

shawn110975

Suspended
Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL: 1992 Coupe
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1153NT001070
CURRENT MILEAGE: 90,xxx (and counting)
COLOR (EXT/INT): R77 Formula Red/Ivory
TRANSMISSION: Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Tampa,FL
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
Price 28,500

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) None

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) not that I am aware

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Up to date w/ records.
Yes Maint from 1996-2013

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS.
Tires New, Brakes perfect, Belts will be new, Hoses Will be new, Suspension Perfect, Components work perfectly, Fluids wiull be all new after sale.

Ok guys I am buying this car from a Friend, this car was purchased as a 2nd owner car in 1996 with 24K miles. It was owned by a US Senator. This car was so well maintained that is was stored in a Car collectors Museum for a number of years and they have decided to sell the car to me. Currently this car has 90K soft miles as it was babied.
I will be flying up to drive it home. I have not seen the car in person yet but am assured its a 10/10 for a car thats 20+ years old and shows no sign of wear on any inch of the car.
the only upgrades are the radio, rims and rear taillights are 2002+ thats it.
the interior is Ivory and not a scratch on any of the leather. I was told it drives smooth and perfect. all maint has been done except the timing belt and water pump. which I will complete when I get it to my NSX shop in tampa.
this a quick sale so the price is almost FIRM at 28,500
the original rims are included with the car if you want them. if not I will keep the original rims for my 92 DD.
after I get the car I will do a full inspection and will fix any issues ( if any) before sale.if you guys want a great MINT NSX with Ivory Interior then this is the car for you.

these are the only pics I have of the car right now but when I have the car in my Shop I will take some High res photos and repost them into this thread.
Since I have not seen the car yet only taking the word of the owner I will say the car is as close to Mint as you will find.
contact me thru NSXPRIME or my e-mail address
thanks for your consideration

Shawn ( NSX DR )

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

securedownload.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg
9.jpg