Mugen NSX-RR Concept

MugenNSXRR-178.jpg

MugenNSXRR-177.jpg

^ Yes please =)

What is it with this ugly ass shark fin? There are plenty of way to design Ram air or cooling techniques for the NSX. Lose that and the wing so I could almost deal with the exterior for the interior.

I love that interior..........I wonder if an operating version of the center console would ever be offered by any of the current vendors..........

I'd get behind the wheel of this car on the track- no problemo. The interior styling is interesting, but that bright red is too distracting and would require wearing sunglasses. :biggrin:

How do we purchase that center console electronics!!!?? :eek:
The wheel is fugly and so is the all red color scheme. The exterior and the engine bay look very functional.

Awesome functional exterior, love the intake system.

Hate all that red junk inside though too. Too much red, keep the dash black or something for better balance. Maybe some carbon and deep tan leather. Too boy racer interior instead of the seasoned elegance and performance.

Love the whole car! If it was my street car I would remove the snorkel.

Too bad about the non functioning navi and controls, nonfunctional drivetrain, etc.

If I had that interior, I would never leave. I would sell my house and live in there, possibly forever. Might even get married in there too.

"The wheels are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sports, 255/35/ZR18 front and a massive 335/30/ZR18 out back !"

I think it looks pretty cool except for the side mirrors. Interior is to over the top for me. But look at the tire size, huge grip!

I really like that wheel but I'm afraid it would look funny in my car with everything else being "old."

I really want some way to revamp the wheel to have some red trim in it, look newer/nicer, but keep the airbag.

Awesome functional exterior, love the intake system.

Hate all that red junk inside though too. Too much red, keep the dash black or something for better balance. Maybe some carbon and deep tan leather. Too boy racer interior instead of the seasoned elegance and performance.

I agree about the red detail. It is quite loud. The form is there tho, color should be toned down to classic blacks and two tone.

I really like that wheel but I'm afraid it would look funny in my car with everything else being "old."

I really want some way to revamp the wheel to have some red trim in it, look newer/nicer, but keep the airbag.

if they made one with a silver honda emblem and silver stiching it would be sick looking in our NSX's

if they made one with a silver honda emblem and silver stiching it would be sick looking in our NSX's

The best things I've seen so far are the JDM NSX wheel or the redone wheels from Ravi.

I think the uberwheel for me would be the regular JDM wheel redone like Ravi's but with grey perforated leather, black where the CF on that wheel is, and red stitching. Unfortunately the center section is just so ugly compared to that wheel on the NSX-RR

The jdm civic type-r wheel looks better in original form before they messed with it..
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4LWNF7ykf...pfKMyE/s1600-h/Civic_Type_R_2007_interior.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe they are still pushing that rolling parts hanger around.

Don't worry about the fancy electronics, it doesn't run or drive anyways.

You'd think a company Mugen with real factory support would have the resources to at least finish a single car before dragging it out before the media.

I can't believe they are still pushing that rolling parts hanger around.

Don't worry about the fancy electronics, it doesn't run or drive anyways.

You'd think a company Mugen with real factory support would have the resources to at least finish a single car before dragging it out before the media.

How is it any different than other concept cars that are merely full-scale mockups?

How is it any different than other concept cars that are merely full-scale mockups?

The HSC concept was a complete car with a fully functional drivetrain.

I love it all. Like the Spoon car I'm just glad that there is still interest in this car years after the last one was made.

Mugen is a factory backed tuner. They're supposed to make cars that are fast. They have to push this thing around because it simply doesn't work.

If I wanted to see a stock car get recovered in suede I'd watch Xzibit go and pimp out a 74 Pinto.

Hell, there is an individual on here who shoehorned an LS1 in his NSX. That's one guy, in his home garage, using his own paycheque as a budget.

And yet factory backed Mugen with dozens of engineers can't figure out how to rotate the motor 90 degrees and get it working again?

Pathetic. Hang your head in shame Mugen, perhaps you should go back to concentrating all your efforts on making radiator caps and strut tower bars.

Mugen is a factory backed tuner. They're supposed to make cars that are fast. They have to push this thing around because it simply doesn't work.

If I wanted to see a stock car get recovered in suede I'd watch Xzibit go and pimp out a 74 Pinto.

Hell, there is an individual on here who shoehorned an LS1 in his NSX. That's one guy, in his home garage, using his own paycheque as a budget.

And yet factory backed Mugen with dozens of engineers can't figure out how to rotate the motor 90 degrees and get it working again?

Pathetic. Hang your head in shame Mugen, perhaps you should go back to concentrating all your efforts on making radiator caps and strut tower bars.

Who put an LS1 in an NSX:confused:

Back