37482165-L.jpg

37584146-L-5.jpg

37484743-L.jpg

37485420-L.jpg

In route to Mt Fuji

Mt Fuji parking

37484067-L.jpg

37484897-L.jpg

Will add a few more photos after they finish uploading - I need a T3 internet connection just to upload photos.:eek:

The rest of the photos are here

Last edited:
Nice pictures, I remeber some of you guys from the Bridewater thing in April...Are you going to do that again this year?

View of the nyc skyline from eagle rock
6803DSC00251-med.JPG

I thought we were going to drive the speed limit but instead had to go 110 to catch up :eek:

6803DSC00255-med.JPG

Nice curvey roads

6803DSC00278-med.JPG

Seems like our cars have returned to japan :biggrin:
6803DSC00287-med.JPG

I'm glad that everyone like it. Same time same place next year :)
It was great day, it was very nice to see everyone again :)

Did anyone hear from Mike? I feel so bad that he had the tire blow out.

Dave

winreboot said:

Dave

Dave,
I heard from Mike while we were at Mt Fuji. He the flatbed and the car all made it back to Bridgewater and he will deal with the tires tomorrow. It's a good thing the blowout happened on our trip to meet you. It could have been an ugly scene if the sidewall had failed on some of the high speed twisties we were on :eek:
I'm sure he found some nice toy on the lot to drive home, but he would have been happier being with us :frown:
I was glad that he was with me and Nev so at least we could keep him company and provide some moral support.
Hope to see you soon.

kudos to dave!!!

nice snaps tony!!!
and the twistycurvy today was
greatly appreciated, dave!!!!!
will post a few of my pix tmorrow
just got home from a dental emergency
dude called me at 9:00pm :mad: wtf

real nice to see everyone!!!

winreboot said:

Dave

Im fine; just sad that we have so few Northeast events and I had to miss this one. I wasnt hurt and its only a car; one that I do love very much! :biggrin: I had the car flatbed'd back to my dealership and parked it inside. I snagged an STI demo and ordered 2 new rear tires. 109 a piece from sports car tire! Not bad for 19in Kumho's :tongue: They will be here in a couple days and ill still have some time to cruise before putting it away for the winter. Next stop NSXPO2005; see you all there.

I hope someone snagged me a T-shirt :biggrin:

lasko retread fails in east orange, nj

what would edison do????
time to get rid of your elliptical sneakers.

i gave alan some bling for ya!!! yoyo! :cool:

next year? :mad: nooooooo :mad: how about october sometime? nice people ,good food, good turns and twists. lots of fun. dave that turbo was a monster. bailey them headers and exhaust really made a difference :cool: my cousin went and got a job at range rover today and is looking for a second job to buy a nsx all because of the fun we had and the nice people :smile: thanks guys.

Back