Mt Baker Run This Saturday (Tmrw!)

Some friends and I are doing a Mt. Baker run tomorrow.
We are meeting in Mt. Vernon and then heading off for the drive up Mt. Baker. If you have never done this drive, i highly recommend it!

We don't have an exact time yet, but if you hit me up i can let you know!

J.

The annual NSX/S2000 run is in August. Most of us have made this run over the last 4 years. Do a search for "Mt Baker Drive" photos. See you this August.

The annual NSX/S2000 run is in August. Most of us have made this run over the last 4 years. Do a search for "Mt Baker Drive" photos. See you this August.

Nice to hear from you again. It appears after going to the Beamer side you disappeared. Glad to see you're back:biggrin:

Hey JFowler - I only work for BMW, still don't drive one. Will have to do with the Mercedes E350 for now, but over the last 2 months everytime we have a sunny day in the Bellevue/Seattle area I always see an NSX. Time to start looking for NSX #2. I was going to wait til the next generation comes out and maybe a few of the 1st gen models will start turning up, but I may be holding my breath on that idea. Time to start planning the Mt Baker Drive for August.:cool:

Back