Ms.Christine Needs Help with Free Email account

This is for Ms.Christine... that should get some response. ;)

I need to create a new free email account for her so she can get back on prime. her normal email address has a problem receiving the automated activation emails, hence she can't activate her account. Her sysadmin has been a little slack, so this is a easiest way around it.

Obviously it can't be hotmail or some other host that nsxprime blocks... something that doesn't terminate after a couple of months of inactivity would be good, and if it support email forwarding that would be awesome.

I'm not asking for much, eh? :D Any suggestions?

Don't be so sure about the 'response' part.

If you relay through an open SMTP server many people will not be able to receive your e-mail because a lot of mail administrators block mail from blacklisted open relays. If the open relay isn't already blacklisted, it most likely will be soon.

Also, most major ISPs are blocking e-mail from SMTP servers set up on DHCP connections, so if you set your own mail server up at home with a DHCP cable modem or DSL account most people will not be able to receive your messages.

I thought most cell phone providers that supported e-mail as a service provided a mail server for you to use..?

NeoNSX said:
thanx for the offer <B>v12kid</B>, but Christine has been hooked up for a while... no problems so far.

sorry for the late response, work has kicked my butt this week...no problems, if you ever need assiatance let me know

matt

Back