Moving to San Antonio

Hi guys, I'll likely be residing in the Hill Country in the next year and I was wondering about a good dealership or service place to get parts or help with my NSX, should I need it. I was also wondering about a safe place to take my car for inspections that I don't feel like I have to worry about someone taking the car out and beating the crap out of it under the guise of an inspection. Any thoughts? Tony

We only have one Acura dealership. I know that the old certified NSX technician has left. They have a tech who was "trained" by the certified tech but I am not sure if he is actually certified himself. They always seem to stumble when I ask that question. I did get my inspection done at the dealership and I just stayed outside so that I could monitor how they drove the car away. I have a preferred place to get my other cars inspected because they only touch the car to check the VIN and mileage, as well as place the sticker on. Sadly the NSX is too low to get there safely.

Kenny

I've never had anyone drive my car for an inspection. One of the Acura techs that use to work on NSXes works at Firestone on FM78, which is where i get my alignments done, believe his name is Adem. They have a in ground lift which keeps the car from scraping and what not. As for as someone to work on the engine and other things, you can refer to here: Mechanic

Thanks guys, I'll probably check back for an update when I actually get down there. I will spend time monitoring this group now to get up to speed with what's going on in the San Antonio area, my son lives there now, maybe he can visit some of the events. Tony

Back