Moving to Japan for a teaching job

Anyways, I might be moving to japan soon for an english teaching job. To get to the point, is there any member(s) or vendors interested in getting genuine OEM NSX parts or other Japanese car parts that cannot be found here in the US or maybe the parts maybe cheaper over there.

If there is an interest I don't mind doing a side job of sending parts across the oceans since living in japan, extra beer drinking money is welcome!

oh yeah, i've seen pics of nsx's with some pretty cool aftermarket parts over there that i've never seen for sale here.

if there is an interest in parts, I don't mind getting them and sending them over to owners. I mean, the teaching job isn't all that in high pay :biggrin: but doing a side job is good thing. And if it turns out to be good business, I might as well start my own website since computer science is my major. Sending over special parts for other cars besides NSX is fine too. I don't know yet as I have yet a reply from the schools in japan. wish me luck.

if there is an interest in parts, I don't mind getting them and sending them over to owners. I mean, the teaching job isn't all that in high pay :biggrin: but doing a side job is good thing. And if it turns out to be good business, I might as well start my own website since computer science is my major. Sending over special parts for other cars besides NSX is fine too. I don't know yet as I have yet a reply from the schools in japan. wish me luck.

Dont work for NOVA it went bankrupt, they renamed the company and the same rubbish is going on. New company g-communcation. Current reason why i'm technically unemployed.

Best bet is Jet programme, thats when i bought every nsx part i could think off ( a LOT):biggrin:

Dont work for NOVA it went bankrupt, they renamed the company and the same rubbish is going on. New company g-communcation. Current reason why i'm technically unemployed.

Best bet is Jet programme, thats when i bought every nsx part i could think off ( a LOT):biggrin:

i met quite a few JET people while i was living there.

Back