Moving to Corpus Christi...

Well, looks like I'll be moving to Corpus Christi in Nov of this year. Can't wait to move there to enjoy some of that beautiful year round weather down there :)

Are there any NSXers that are remotely close to that area? If not, I'll try to make it to some of the meets in San Antonio, Austin or Houston. Anyway, can't wait to meet everyone....

loNfastNSX said:
Katz, Never closes!

Yup, we have it. Great sandwiches at 3am after the club. :tongue:

So are Katz sandwiches good or what :biggrin:

By the looks of things, looks like I'll be a loner down there with no NSXs close by :frown:

Congrats on the move--- I think. just curious as to why u are moving to CC. Nice little town, but you will be looking/driving for Civilization quite often. :wink:

NSXLuvr said:
Congrats on the move--- I think. just curious as to why u are moving to CC. Nice little town, but you will be looking/driving for Civilization quite often. :wink:

I am moving there because my future job assignment is in Ingleside. Most people told me to stay in Chorpus Christi because it is more to do there and for other various reasons. From what I see so far, looks like I will be far from all the fun stuff :redface:

Anyone know the closest well renown NSX mechanic?

NSXnBRLA said:
Looks like we'll have to all meet in houston.. Thats a pretty good middle point for everyone :)

David, since we were going to originally meet up in LA, we can meet up in Houston since I have to come through there on my way to Corpus Christi. Should be sometime during the second week of Nov.

Once I move to TX, I am looking at getting a 3m bra put on my car. Could someone recommend me a good person to do this?

Back