Moving Co to Ca - Need anything delivered?

This is pretty much reposting from the So Cal thread but I've got no responses. So here is a copy of my original post:

Well, I'm about to hit the road. I've set my date of departure back to Cali for September 4th. I've already drove the NSX there and so all that's left is my pickup. Don't feel like driving the truck, so I'm renting a 14' Uhaul and a car trailer. I doubt I'll use even 1/2 of the space in the Uhaul because I don't own TOO much stuff. Right now the route is undecided, but I'm running through my options. So if anyone needs something fairly big/heavy delievered somewhere between Colorado and Cali, let me know and we'll see how to work it all out. Drugs are ok, but I get atleast a 25% cut. Donations are cool too

I'm moving back to my hometown area of Merced temporarily. Well I hope as short of a time as possible while I wait for a job in the Aerospace Industry. I HAVE picked out a route through, which is my tried and trued over and over route through Vegas then up highway 99 to Merced. I was considering through Sac, but the distance is 110 miles longer and Uhaul only gives a 200 mile buffer from the googled distance. So can't risk that.

Anyhow, still have tons of space. It's kind of embarrasing to rent a truck that big for how little things I have, but it's the smallest truck I can use to tow my pickup that can't pull a trailer big enough to haul all my belongings. Major stops can be Denver, Las Vegas and Bakersfield. I only plan on making two overnights, one in "BFE", Colorado and Las Vegas if I feel tired or Bakersfield even. Let me know, I hit the road in about a week.

Back