Movin' to Vegas!

All,

I opened a thread earlier in the summer stating that I might be moving to Vegas, but had to do some more interviewing. Well, I'm in! I have already began the new role in my company, but have not relocated fully yet. My NSX won't be out until probably January some time, but I will be out this week. I will be home for Thanksgiving week and in San Fran the last week in November. I don't know any details for December, but I do know I will be taking a lot of vacation, as I have a lot left that won't get bought back.

Sorry for the detail of schedule, but figured I would throw it out there in case there were any get-togethers upcoming. I wouldn't have transportation, but would love to meet fellow owners.

I am also in the process of looking for a home. I have contemplated the condo/loft living idea. Not sure about it yet though. If anyone has ideas let me know. I have made several house hunting trips, so I am somewhat familiar with the area.

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me before, and I look forward to meeting everyone very soon. Take care.

Chuck

All,

I opened a thread earlier in the summer stating that I might be moving to Vegas, but had to do some more interviewing. Well, I'm in! I have already began the new role in my company, but have not relocated fully yet. My NSX won't be out until probably January some time, but I will be out this week. I will be home for Thanksgiving week and in San Fran the last week in November. I don't know any details for December, but I do know I will be taking a lot of vacation, as I have a lot left that won't get bought back.

Sorry for the detail of schedule, but figured I would throw it out there in case there were any get-togethers upcoming. I wouldn't have transportation, but would love to meet fellow owners.

I am also in the process of looking for a home. I have contemplated the condo/loft living idea. Not sure about it yet though. If anyone has ideas let me know. I have made several house hunting trips, so I am somewhat familiar with the area.

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me before, and I look forward to meeting everyone very soon. Take care.

Chuck

Welcome to Vegas Chuck. I have a tenant who's moving out here from North Carolina as well, and after reading your timeline, I almost thought it was you...=)

I haven't heard anyone talking about the December meet yet, but I'm sure they'll post on here when the powers that be are ready. And I'm sure one of us can pick you up if you don't have a car yet. What part of town are you currently staying in? I live in the southwest part of town...

Levi

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas. If you need housing help, let me know. I just moved into my new home so I'm still thick and heavy in the housing world (read: if you need realtor, title, mortgage recommendations let me know).

Nice to have another black NSX in town. For a while we ruled the roost. Now I've been flying solo in the black department for a quite some time. Time for us to rise again! :biggrin:

Re: Moving' to Vegas!

Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas. If you need housing help, let me know. I just moved into my new home so I'm still thick and heavy in the housing world (read: if you need Realtor, title, mortgage recommendations let me know).

Nice to have another black NSX in town. For a while we ruled the roost. Now I've been flying solo in the black department for a quite some time. Time for us to rise again! :biggrin:

Welcome to Las Vegas from the Las Vegas NSX Club. We will be posting information about our next meeting.

I have any excellent Realtor friend. She will get you a home for a go deal. She knows how to deal! One more friend checks all of the places for money for that home. Both have been friends for 30 plus years. Let me know if I can help.

Lance

Sorry for the extreme delay in the response, life has been quite hectic these months (not days on purpose)!

I ran in to "SurfsUp" the other day on the road near Paradise. If you're reading, nice ride by the way! He informed me of the Sunday meets here in the area, but we were in traffic so I couldn't get a location quick enough.

My X should be picked up the carrier later this week (hopefully the 16th) and should be out here between January 24-26. When she arrives, I'm gonna have to show her some major love though. We were on a water restriction in NC for the last 6 months or more, so keeping her clean has been no small task. I may opt for a professional detailer. Any suggestions?

Vegas NSX, yes, the dark side is on the rise! Haha. I have read your posts in the past, and I am anxious to see the X in person!

So, with that, I will make a better effort to keep current on the Prime! I will be in SoCal all this week, but will keep in touch. BTW, I found a home through a realtor my company arranged. My wife and I live in Anthem in an area called Madiera Canyon. It's a great place!

Look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Best,
Chuck

Chuck,

Welcome to Las Vegas and I look forward to meeting you at our next club meet. We have a great group of enthusiasts/members in the NSX Club of Las Vegas and we are excited about having you join our club. We have a diverse group of members and can probably help you settle into this community, so please don't hesitate to ask for help.

Best Regards,

Danny

Thanks Danny!

The car should be here hopefully next weekend, but may be a bit later. I am looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Any suggestions for a detailer here? I have thought of doing it myself, but I am still undecided. Just curious.

Thanks again for the support. Talk to everyone soon.

Chuck

Big Chuck,
Glad you guys made it there safe. Tony and the gang are talking about coming out in Feb for the UFC. I cannot make it DANGIT!!! You better keep it touch... Charles

What's up Charles! You know I will. With your baller status you should be out here in no time, you know, to stop in for the weekend. Anyways, let me know if you will be out anytime soon.

I'll keep you posted as well if I come back home.

Stay up man, I can't wait to see the house on my next trip back!

So did you get you car? how did it look like? i hope everything went well. see you this weekend.
chris

I received it on Friday, but had to wait until today to have the outside detailed. On the trip out, it must have been on the bottom level of the truck, because it had oil all over it! Fortunately the transporter is compensating for the detail! Let me know if anyone has Super Bowl plans. I'll be taking it easy most of tomorrow. Thanks guys.

wow awesome. you'll love it.

all the food in the world for cheap + speed way + gambling + women + lake mead + gambling + women + food.

sweet! congrats :biggrin:

I received it on Friday, but had to wait until today to have the outside detailed. On the trip out, it must have been on the bottom level of the truck, because it had oil all over it! Fortunately the transporter is compensating for the detail! Let me know if anyone has Super Bowl plans. I'll be taking it easy most of tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Hey Chuck,
I'm glad you got your car. We were wondering what happened to you. Sandra got her s2000cr as expected. We hanged aroound Honda dealership from 11:00 till 1:00 then we went to lake las vegas for lunch. Our next meet would be sometime mid March but that could change.
Chris

I'm thinking of heading out for a drive in an hour or two. Very last minute, just curious if anyone was interested. I'll keep checking for the March meeting. Thanks everyone for keeping me up to date!

Back