Motoya to join Maclaren

Its official

Montoya wil be joining Maclaren F1 team for the year 2005

he will remain wiht William for the year 2004

P.S. Dont post asking me who is Montoya or ill have chaise you down:D :rolleyes:

Very interesting. I would assume this means this is Coulthard's last year. I can't believe they would let Raikkonen go. He has looked much stronger than Coulthard and has many years to improve (I think he's only 22). I wonder how this announcement will effect the 2004 season between Montoya and R. Schumaker. They haven't exactly been the best of teammates. It should be fun to watch.

No one knows who will be the other driver for Maclaren for the year 2005. So its not settled yet if they will take Coulthard or Raikkonen. But im betting it will be Raikkonen. Man Maclaren will rock the grid on 2005. both Raikkonen and Montoya fighting for the constructer's title, Ferrari is under threat

And speaking of the mildly talented Ralf Schumacher. Do you know that he claims to be a better driver than Montoya for the past season 2003. I don’t know how the hell can he think like that but he's not the one that’s getting contracts from all over the place like Montoya is.

And Williams probably will not touch Montoya for the year 2004 and they will treat him like a king. After all he gave them a shot at winning the championship for the year 2003 and they blow it up.

P.S. Zuerst, im getting my glove with claws on it and ill see you in your dreams.

:D

I would love to see Raikkonen and Montoya take each other out on the track. Similar situation was when Prost and Senna were teammates in 1989.

Back