Motorhome/garage

Has anyone here ever seen a combination motor home and car garage? Sorry but that is the best way I know how to ask the question.

Desired features: front half of vehicle is a smal living space and the back half is an area in which one may carry his NSX, preferably front wheel drive (makes the rest of the chasis lower).

Mark,

I'm about 99% sure a company by the name of United Specialities currently offers something close to what you are looking for. They are located in Elkhart, IN (where many car trailer manufaturers are based). I've been out of the industry for a while, so I don't know the specs. Last I heard, it's not really a motorhome or coach (as those platforms are not suited for garages), but something built off a Freightliner chassis/drivetrain. A non-garage version with complete living quarters was featured in Car and Driver magazine several years back. Since then, they have expanded their product line to include garage units.

Years ago, when I used to work there, Trailer World (Bowling Green, KY) sold these. You might want to try calling them and asking specifically for Keith. Their number is 800-872-2833. You're welcome to tell him an old buddy (Ojas) referred you, but of course: I have no financial interest and am just trying to help out.

Good luck.

Would this work, Mark? :D

CarCoach-series.jpg

Back