Moto Gp

Any Moto Gp fans here or Ama Superbike? I love all types of racing but the bikes are my favorite, the Moto Gp year might be the best in history.

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

Hi VegasNSX,

Completely off topic but you have the most incredible set of cars I have seen.

Are you looking for best friends? I have references and a "resume" available. Maybe Fox could do a show like "Who wants to marry a millionaire" - call it "Who wants to befriend a car nut". I would kill or die to be your best friend and tool around in your rides!

You need to post in comparisons some time and talk about your other rides and how they compare with your NSX. I am sure many of us would love to know...

Have a great weekend - back to your regularly scheduled post...

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

Thanks Matteni! My Nsx gets the most seat time so im kinda partial to it, i lowered it and put hre wheels on it and it really looks awesome, much more exotic than the Sl. The Mercedes is a great car, beautiful lines, smoothest tranny ive ever felt, and the looks on peoples faces when that hardtop goes into the trunk is classic! My wife drives it everyday and the suv is for St. Bernard daily runs. The Ferrari is awesome, it sounds so good its addicting. I have had a few problems with the check engine light and loss of power, something having to do with the computer, but other than that it has been real reliable. I take it out every afternoon for a run around town unless im stuck at the airport, im not gonna let the car be a garage queen. All my cars are black but of course the Ferrari has to be red. Take care!

------------------
91 Acura Nsx
99 360 Modena
03 Mercedes Sl500
02 lexus Lx470

matteni: You're a bit far to have a best bud in Vegas, no? ('sides, I asked for a ride in the Modena first
biggrin.gif
)

vegasnsx: I agree with matteni, you have a *fine* car collection. Second only to bill92nsx IMO (whose stable included a Testarossa, F355, NSX, and Lotus Esprit TT I think). I am such a sucker for exotic cars...I would love to be your best friend, but I'll settle for being your chauffer
wink.gif

Back