Most INSANE Ferrari sound I have ever filmed!!

This car gives me a chill down my spine every time I hear it. In my opinion, the sound is right up there with the Lexus LFA. Some people think it's too high pitched, and that's totally cool. Let me know what you think!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BPmMf4FtmEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sounds great...owner should have used some of that $13,000 spent on exhaust and replaced the melted/warped glovebox :redface:

Good old fashioned Ferrari craftsmanship at its finest.:tongue:

Ok, I thought that was the airbag. But yes, it sounds fantastic.
Sounds great...owner should have used some of that $13,000 spent on exhaust and replaced the melted/warped glovebox :redface:

Haha and it has that sticky mess on the center console that all Ferraris had during that era. :)

Chris

Not impressed. It sounds good but it sounds just like any other 355 stock. Don't get me wrong though as 355 has terrific exhause note out of the box already. The reported $13,000 mod did nothing.

That sounds fantastic, way better (and louder) than a 'stock' 355!

You have got to love an 8500 rpm redline too.

Brian

^What? I've heard stock 355's. They sound nothing like that.
I misspoke "stock" as most of the 355 I have listened to have Tubi Style and some other modifications. My point was the car in question is far from being "the best sounding Ferrari EVER." There are many, many 355 that sound just as good if not better, but never make such a tall claim. The Ito exhaust is just as good, if not better.
Steve
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZKUobz9iZ_g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I misspoke "stock" as most of the 355 I have listened to have Tubi Style and some other modifications. My point was the car in question is far from being "the best sounding Ferrari EVER." There are many, many 355 that sound just as good if not better, but never make such a tall claim. The Ito exhaust is just as good, if not better.
Steve
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZKUobz9iZ_g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

That does sound great. I would love to hear full throttle accelerations with the capristo one. We couldn't really do that because there was rain that day and the ground was wet.

Chris

I must say that the 355 is one of the best sounding cars ever! The LFA comes a close second. They are the only cars that I can think of that come right from the factory with that awesome old F1 sound.

I must say that the 355 is one of the best sounding cars ever! The LFA comes a close second. .

No way my friend... LFA is #1 for sure.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5QyatA5ZkAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
No way my friend... LFA is #1 for sure.
355 is:

images

F355 sounds fantastic.. Too bad the interior is falling apart.

Is that the real lfa gauge? The tach bouncing like that is really annoying.

Nah Capriso is pretty cool but it's not the best.

Powercraft

Kreissieg

Last edited:
I recently stood next to a stock F12 Berlineta and it sounded very nice,didn't have the ferocity of the CGT but sweeter sounding.

Back