More stuff this sunday in connecticut

I went to a wonderful show this past Sunday (Wings and Wheels) in Connecticut hosted by Black Horse Garage of Bridgeport, CT. In addition to great cars, they had old planes flying off grass landing strips at a private airport in the Candlewood Lake vicinity.

The one outstanding thing for me was the clinic on “paint detailing” which was given by Doug the Detailer (I just made that up-a bit hokey!!). Black Horse is a distributor for Griot’s Garage products and we were given an in-depth demo of Griot’s Orbital Buffing Machine and many of their polish and wax products. I just ordered a Griot’s Orbital and was ready to return it for fear of burning through my paint. When Doug explained it’s proper use, along with waxes, polishes and even rags, I was hooked!

Black Horse Garage is hosting an “Open House” this Sunday 10/26 from 10am to 3pm and I can assure you that they will blow you away with their quality work. In addition, Stace Caseria (General Manager) has asked me to extend an invitation to our NSX members and is once again demo-ing the Griot’s product line.

BTW-don’t let the neighborhood scare you. There is plenty of secured parking at their facility.

If you're driving up the Merritt, watch out for the Troopers. See you all Sunday. Bruce

Black Horse Restorations
726 Union Ave., Bridgeport, CT 06607
203-330-9604
Stace Caseria (General Manager)
blackhorsegarage.com

In the post below this I was looking for a ride this weekend. This seems like a great idea weather permitting.

Back