More fun with DivX video (no racing flix, sorry)

This is an early model NSX whose owner installed LEDs in the wiper nozzles and neons in the side vents. Sorry for the poor video quality, but it was taken at night:

Silver NSX with lighting effects (27s, 1.6MB)

If you don't have DivX, you can download and install this basic version containing the codec and a player (you can alternatively use Media Player to view the clip once the codec is installed):

DivX 5.0.2 basic (3.1MB)

Last edited:
the lighting effects reminded me of something I wanted to do, but was secretly afraid of doing for being termed a ricer....

I wanted to convert the brake light in the spoiler to one that looked like the night rider light...and put a smaller light like that in the front as well tucked under the front 'wing' under the nose (so you could only see it at night) and have a button inside that triggered both of the lights to come on...
how cool would that be?

Auraraptor: I think that would be pretty cool, and more inconspicuous than some other controversial mods (large wings, weird headlights, etc.). I know a lot of people disagree with me, but I thought this silver NSX was pretty cool looking!

Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• silver01.jpg
    silver01.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 109
Back